A big thank you
A huge thank you to everyone who made Brighton Yoga Festival day 2016 such a resounding success.
Thank you to:
- The 3,000+ visitors who came to the Brighton Dome & Corn Exchange, for your support and for the wonderful atmosphere.
- The 41 teachers, workshop leaders and speakers, both local and internationally renowned, who gave up their time, skills and energy voluntarily.
- The main sponsor of the Brighton Yoga Festival 2016, Crystal & Rox.
- The scores of sponsors and stallholders who created such a vibrant and varied marketplace.
- The very helpful Brighton Dome staff who gave the festival such strong support.
- The live musicians.
- Photographer Rene Solari for so many of this year’s great images. And …
- Finally and gloriously, the big team of volunteers from all over the south-east (and even the USA) who worked hard throughout the day for purely love and thanks.
The providers of mouthwatering food and drink and, in particular, the Real Junk Food Project, Brighton, whose volunteers provided most excellent meals throughout the day from healthy food waste, for pay-as-you-feel donations.
We will be back in 2017 and will let everyone know as soon as we have a date.
Brighton Yoga Festival is a registered charity dedicated to making the health and wellbeing benefits of yoga accessible to all. As well as the one-day free festival, it does this throughout the year with Yoga Trails and online education resources, and by offering grants to support projects that advance the charity’s aims.
Keeping the yoga festival day free is incredibly expensive. Providing yoga benefits throughout the year is even more expensive. The charity is only able to do this because of the kind generosity of our volunteers, our sponsors and our donors, large and small. To help us provide yoga for all, please consider making a donation of whatever size feels right for you, now, via bank transfer or PayPal.